IT Project Manager III
2900 Westside Pkwy Alpharetta, GA 30004 | Contract
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation working with teams across multiple Business Units
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports.
- Creates and maintains a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.
- Coordinates with other project managers and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
- Controls and tracks project performance, time allocations, cost, and quality by regularly evaluating project progress and conducting regular team status meetings.
- Proactively identifies, tracks, manages and resolves issues and risks
- Recommends and takes actions to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Escalates issues and risks to leadership when appropriate
- Plans and facilitates regular as well as ad-hoc meetings
- Builds relationships with all functional areas and manage stakeholder expectations
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a project management role
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
- Ability to work in matrix environment
- Ability to work across multiple time-zones and geographies
- Composure - Is calm under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated in times of great stress; is a grounding influence in a crisis.