IT Data Technology Delivery Manager
Windsor, CT 06095
Technical Program Manager
- Manage Data focused projects, programs or processes
- Drive analysis, design, technical, testing or operational specifications developed by team, ensuring the final work product meets quality standards and aligns with business goals.
- Coordinate work across multiple teams; develop, update, and implement contingencies for multiple teams to meet changing project or service needs.
- Partner closely with IT management to align resource capacity and demand requirements.
- Oversee financial management of FTE and vendor expenses associated with projects, programs, and processes.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Effectively manage relationships and delivery with external vendor partners.
- Identify and remove roadblocks, escalate issues through proper management channels.
- Ability to drive team efficiencies & effective partnerships.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- At least 5+ years of experience with technical delivery in an Enterprise environment
- Demonstrated success executing multiple projects involving data and information technologies