6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta, GA 30328 | Contract
Helpdesk Analyst I
- Ensures customer satisfaction by responding to client calls and emails in a timely manner. Logs all customer inquiries and issues in Incident Management and tracks them until resolution and incident closure.
- Ensures timely and accurate escalation of customer issues by documenting the impact to the customer and by assigning an appropriate priority and resolution target.
- Conducts 1st level problem determination using documented procedures and available tools. Records issue symptoms and status information in a timely fashion in an effort to communicate with and properly utilize other CIS resources.
- Ensures incident resolution by maintaining an Action Plan for issue resolution, by initiating and tracking incident assignments to technical resources, vendors, and so forth, and by keeping the customer updated on the status of incident resolution.
- Initiates escalation as appropriate to ensure management awareness of issues that are severe in nature or that are exceeding documented targets.
- Builds team spirit by assisting and coaching other staff members.
- 2 + years Client Support experience with use of support tools: phone, email, incident management (Remedy preferred), and remote support.
- 2 + years providing level one support of Microsoft (MS) XP operating system (MS Vista and Mac OS X preferred), MS Office Suite 2003 & 2007 including Outlook, IE 6 & 7 (Safari and Firefox preferred), Email messaging (Exchange and Lotus Notes), Active Directory, networking, hardware (laptops, desktops, peripherals, and Blackberry devices) and mainframe account administration (preferred).
- Strong dedication to customer service, excellent problem solving skills, and inherent decision making ability.
- Good initiative and assertiveness. Good task management skills and the ability to organize work in an efficient manner in addition to the ability to work well under stress and time pressures.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills. Superior telephone etiquette and an ability to deal effectively with customers, vendors, peers and management.