3720 Davinci Court Suite 200 Norcross, GA 30092 | Direct Hire
The Manager of HRIS is responsible for all phases of HRIS data management and oversee the efficiency and effectiveness of Workday and all other supporting HRIS, as well as how these systems interface with other proprietary and third-party systems/solutions. This position will also plan and direct ongoing HRIS administration to support short and long range People services goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Analyze and ensure data integrity using effective audit tools and practices
- Design, implement and oversee the administration of business processes within Workday
- Responsible for managing/developing/, maintaining People Services solutions across the various platforms/systems supported by Workday
- Produce accurate and timely reporting from Workday
- Discover inefficiencies in business processes impacting People Services data management and implement required process improvements.
- Oversee HRIS team and partner with People Services and other Business Partners to ensure all transactions are in compliance with business rules, policies and standards. Provide support, training, tools, and techniques to assist staff in achieving goals and standards. Demonstrates and encourages positive morale, maintains harmony among staff and works to resolve grievances when necessary.
- Serves as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for employees, management and People Services staff regarding all HRIS issues
- Partner with IT to identify and resolve and technical issues impacting People Services data integration
- Manage and maintain relationship with external vendors and service providers
- Maintain professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Implement and update, on an annual basis, a multi-year project plan, for the effective use of the Workday modules and other purchased People Services software
- Ensure technical documentation is created and maintained
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor' s degree in IT, Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- 2+ years of Workday HRIS experience, preferably in healthcare
- Minimum of 5 years of prior HRIS experience in a leadership role
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and seeking clarification when needed
- Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resources, Benefits and Payroll procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, review and analyze data identify and resolve problems, and use online systems/applications to support the work being performed
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to upper managements directions accurately
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external personnel
- Uses good judgment and includes the appropriate people in the decision-making process
- Ability to manage both day to day operations and project work
- Ability to exercise discretion with highly confidential information
- Must be proficient in multiple software programs, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel. Advanced Excel skills required.
- Strong project management skills