Great Plains Administrator
415 E Exchange Parkway Allen, TX 75013 | Direct Hire
The GP Systems Administrator is responsible developing and implementing best practices regarding design, installation, monitoring, maintenance, enhancements, report creation, and daily technical support of the GP system.
- Maintains optimal system availability and proper interfaces to other key systems.
- Responsible for upgrades and module implementations.
- Identifies issues and provides training on new processes and modules.
- Provides design, installation, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Creates, provides and maintains Microsoft Dynamics GP reports.
- Acts as the internal GP subject matter expert.
- Works closely with the Executive Staff, Accounting, Operations and other departments to determine company needs and creates/modifies reports using SmartList Builder, SRS, Power BI, etc.
- Provides project status as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong knowledge on the use and administration of MS SQL Server, MS Office 365, MS Dynamics (including GP and CRM), MS Azure, MS Exchange, Scribe, etc
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MS/MA preferred