2900 West Plano Parkway Plano, TX 75075 | Contract
Designer – an artist, logo design, i.e. put a map of graphics together
- The Designer is less technical and more creative in a visual way
- Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production designs.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art