Fullstack .NET Developer - CMS/Web
3500 Lenox Rd NE Suite 1200 Atlanta, GA 30326 | Direct Hire
.NET Developer (fullstack/web/CMS)
You will join a team of digital marketing technologists focused on delivering customized solutions for our clients. As a member of a development team in the digital technology group you will be responsible for the delivery and continual development of cutting-edge, discrete and responsive user interfaces for e-commerce and self-service websites that are integrated into CMS’ s and back-end business systems using ASP.NET and SQL Server. This role is also responsible for recommending and implementing well architected solutions to our clients while improving code quality and speed to market. Being part of this team, your role will contribute to increasing the marketing effectiveness of our digital solutions in support of and in conjunction with our brand marketing teams. You will be part of a team comprised of CMS Developers (Sitecore/AEM/Umbraco/Kentico), .NET and front end developers who also work with a variety of agency partners. The team will develop in an Agile-like manner. Candidates must be able to multi-task and adapt to changing requirements and priorities. They must also be self-sufficient and can independently manage change requests.
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science, engineering or a related field required.
- 3-5 or 5-7+ years of experience in e-commerce development, web development or similar role.
- In depth experience with the .NET framework
- Deeper understanding of digital marketing function
- Solid experience developing web applications using the Microsoft stack (MS SQL Server, IIS, .NET framework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C# or VB.NET)
- Experience in content migration projects.
- Solid programming knowledge of the following databases (MS SQL Server and Mongo) and knowledge of IIS, Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in object-oriented programming.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- At least 3-5 total years of experience in software development life cycle.
- Ability to work on a team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment.
- Solid understanding of business processes is a must and knowledge of SAP will be a solid plus.
- Strong and proven leadership skills including hands-on project management and ability to motivate.
- Good customer service orientation and attitude.
- Experience designing and supporting sales and service process and supporting processes for a B2B, B2C site that integrates with an SAP backend. Key areas of focus are:
- Order to cash, Product availability, price, online payment processing and warranty and service processes.
- Experience with optimizing content management processes for business partners.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with large scale e-commerce website architectures and implementations.