Full Stack Software Engineer - Back office
300 Interstate North Parkway, SE Atlanta, GA 30339 | Contract To Hire
Design, develop, code, install, debug and test software at an advanced professional level – acting as a subject matter expert - for enhancements and new products. Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. This role will require knowledge of C#, .NET and AngularJS based application development and maintenance and experience developing and maintaining applications using SQL based databases and stored procedures.
- Design, develop, code, install, debug and test diverse, complex and wide-ranging software solutions, while demonstrated professional expertise of data flow through full systems implementation, exercising, up to and including leading others in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Determine operating feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions, and provide alternative solutions as required.
- Partner collaboratively with the business and project team to accomplish tasks/milestones/goals.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code comments.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policy and procedures.
- Provide estimates of work effort and impact of projects and tasks, and provide team leadership, as required.
- Update and distribute job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment.
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’ s Degree in computer science or related field, or its equivalent.
- 3-5 years of related experience in full cycle software development with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
- 1-2 years experience with CSS, Typescript, Angular 2+
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Proficient and demonstrated technical software development, debugging, documentation, and testing skills.
- Knowledge of professional software development process and concepts.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- AWS or other cloud service providers
- Source control tools such as SVN and Git
- Capable of resolving a wide range of moderately complex business problems and opportunities where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Excellent and demonstrated communication skills (verbal, written, wiki and white-boarding).
- Ability to communicate and coordinate projects in a team environment.
- An eagerness to learn new technologies and to work in the cloud.