1050 Techwood Drive NW Atlanta, Georgia 30318 | Contract
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years working with and building RESTful interfaces/APIs using GoLang, C#, Java, NodeJS or equivalent framework
- Ability to write unit-tested and maintainable code
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Experience working and delivering in an Agile Scrum environment
- Understanding of Data Structures and knowing when to apply them
- Experience using Git
- Experience developing on a Linux or Mac OS
- Great team player attitude and well-rounded team member.
- Demonstrated expert-level understanding of troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, solution development, human factors/usability design, and implementation of medium sized projects or major components of large projects.
- Ability to multitask and to manage time effectively in a fast paced environment, with limited supervision.
- Detailed oriented and highly organized.
- Energetic, shows passion and is vested to the project.
- Experience working with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Couch, DynamoDB)
- Experience with Messaging Frameworks (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, ZeroMQ, etc...)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with caching strategies and implementation (Redis, MemCache, etc)
- Experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform or rkt
- Experience with DevOps tools like TeamCity, CircleCI, Bamboo, Travis, etc