Email Production Analyst - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
5465 Legacy Drive Suite 30 Plano, TX 75024 | Contract
The Email Production Analyst is responsible for email and SMS production and execution, HTML coding and troubleshooting, QA/QC review, and deployment of the email/SMS/Push of e-communications that drive the marketing initiatives of our clients. This individual will liaise with internal stakeholders and clients to understand the requirements for each campaign; participate in the creative discussions, and execute the e-communications with a high-degree of accuracy. This role requires knowledge of enterprise email or marketing automation applications, familiarity with relational databases, and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Interact with internal and external clients to understand e-communication requirements and deliverables
- Build email, SMS, or push notifications using HTML/client provided content and images
- Perform QA tests to ensure links, image, subject line, and dynamic elements are functioning correctly
- Manage the scheduling and deployment of e-communications based on requested cadence schedule and platform
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Developer experience is a must.
- ExactTarget implementation experience
- AMPScript, CSS and HTML coding experience strongly desired
- Bachelor Degree – Information Technology, Computer Science, or related degree; or 2+ years of related experience in email production field (hands-on coding and production experience)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, process documentation, quality assurance/control and process improvement
- Extensive experience with enterprise email technology (Teradata DMC, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, StrongView, etc.)
- Understanding of relational databases
- Positive attitude and willingness to develop successful working relationships with internal and external/client stakeholders while working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple project deliverables and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1 - 3 year(s): HTML
- Bachelor Degree or 2+ years of related experience.