Director of Product Management
950 East Paces Ferry Road NE Suite #2600 Atlanta, GA 30326 | Direct Hire
Director of Product Management
Things you’ ll be doing:
- Leadership. Leadership capabilities to inspire and lead a team while moving quickly to deliver on business objectives and effectively communicate across various partners. Manage, retain and cultivate a high-performing team of product managers.
- Create and Own roadmaps. Define and execute on a consumer product vision to disrupt the rental marketplace – use cost-benefit models and other engagement and revenue data to drive prioritization. Oversee end-to-end project execution.
- Data-Driven and Results-Oriented Product Management. Tear down competitor products, dig deeper into internal consumer data, leverage usability studies to gather data that informs your roadmap. Identify your product goal and metrics and use them to drive prioritization and delivery. Develop set of KPIs and reporting and analytics to monitor and report your product trends.
- Test & Learn. Create consumer hypotheses and testing opportunities to drive A/B testing cycles for your product, document outcomes of tests in progress, and leverage 3rd party tools to report on statistical significance.
- Cross-Functional Delivery. Ship Fast, Learn Fast. Oversee tactical execution within agile product teams. Partner with SEO, Marketing, Tech, UX teams and stakeholders to deliver best-in-breed consumer product experience while meeting aggressive traffic growth targets. Create epics and stories to enable fast delivery – quickly find the pace that works for your POD.
Who you are:
- Experienced. 7-10 years of Product Management experience with strong digital consumer (B2C) and mobile experience preferred. You have built products and features from ideation to launch, and have also optimized products iteratively via A/B Testing. Led and mentored product managers to help deliver on high impact features.
- Consumer Focused. Love tearing down consumer products and using new products. And have your own consumer focused point-of-view on what to add/remove to products and why.
- Highly Analytical.
- Curious and hungry for data, uses and learns tools to dig deeper into the large datasets to identify actionable insights and observations for your product hypotheses.
- An expert in Excel, with strong analytical/financial modeling skills; experience with Google Analytics, Tableau preferred.
- Techy. BA/BS in technical/analytical discipline (computer science, engineering, mathematics). Preferably has written code and delivered products to production.
- Forward Looking. Look into what to build next and why, always looking forward. Builds strategic roadmaps that look ahead and managing execution of large-scale initiatives in agile software development organizations.
- Team Player. And Self-starter. Able to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels of an organization. A highly motivated, independent organized self-starter who can work well with a variety of tasks and adapt quickly to different business needs and projects
- Communication. Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively across technical and non-technical disciplines; verbally and in writing.