Digital Scrum Master
300 Interstate North Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339 | Contract To Hire
The Digital Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager for Local Now is charged with taking our product development teams to the next level in adoption of Agile and Scrum practices. The ideal candidate will bring previous experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive revenue growth and increased effectiveness in value and quality of software we create. The Digital Scrum Master must be able to excel in a dynamic digital media environment and be hungry and poised to drive change within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Analyze our current Agile processes, prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders to implement the improvements.
· Delivering software projects using agile methodologies while having very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life cycle.
· Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals and release planning across Scrum teams.
· Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict.
· Communicate project risks.
· Manage projects in JIRA; providing software training to team members as needed.
· Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to leadership team.
· Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and ensuring information distribution to the right recipients.
· Execute servant leadership and acting towards getting the most out of self-organizing teams.
· Above all else, foster and model a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology or relative field
· CSM (Certified Scrum Master) certification, with 2+ years of on-the-job experience
· 5+ years working with a software development life cycle
· 3+ Years on-the-job experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially high ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
· PMI - Agile Practitioner Certification (PMI-ACP)