Digital Marketing Specialist
3500 Lenox Rd NE Suite 1200 Atlanta, GA 30326
In this capacity, the Digital Marketing Specialist plays a highly-active role, working along side our clients and project teams to ensure expectations and business needs are successfully being met. Potential candidates should have a strong digital background, familiarity with digital marketing technologies, and a consultative approach for problem solving.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Digital Campaign primary client contact, providing short and long term strategic counsel, as well as overall fiscal responsibility for the account
- Liaison between the client and agency to ensure expectations are properly managed on both sides
- Develop and manage effective top of funnel/lead generation marketing implementations, including: CRM (Salesforce/Hubspot), Marketing Automation (Pardot/Marketo/Hubspot), SEO, SEM, retargeting and analytics
- Lead a wide array of B2B and B2C digital initiatives with a marketing focus, including: branding, social media, advertising/media planning and negotiations, and email campaigns
- Coordinate with third-party vendors and in-house subject matter experts for media planning and PR
- Ensure proper documentation for the project is developed and followed – e.g. status reports, statements of work, business requirements, sprint planning, etc.
- Assist in developing and managing budgets, project plans, and resources to meet desired profitability margins and success criteria for each initiative
- Show initiative in creating new ideas, processes and techniques that add value to the account