DevOps Engineer - Azure, Powershell
Alpharetta, GA 30009 | Contract
DevOps Engineer (Azure, Powershell, Automation)
Our client encompasses a team of specialists responsible for the availability, performance and security of our online applications, achieving this goal by working closely with development, test and commercial teams. You will be involved in projects from the early design phase to ensure that the service is built to the highest level of resilience and security.
As a successful candidate, you will need to work with the product teams to design and agree a hosting architecture that promotes maintainability, scalability, and security whilst remaining cost effective. During the implementation stages, you will be responsible for the timely delivery of the service, leading the product teams whilst integrating our change and incident management processes.
Many of our services are on cloud platforms, enabling flexibility and scalability that is difficult to achieve in a traditionally hosted environment.
- Server Operating systems (Windows Server 2012/2008).
- Cloud – Azure PaaS and/or Azure IaaS, ARM Templates in Azure
- Database technologies, one or more of the following: MSSQL, Azure Cloud: Azure SQL DB, DynamoDB, other RDBMS or NoSQL products.
- Automation and scripting: Powershell (Required), Python (Preferred)
- Azure Cloud Configuration via code; code to deploy infrastructure components