Datastage ETL Developer
Sandy Springs, GA 30328 | Direct Hire
Knowledge of data warehouse implementation process, from business requirements through logical modeling, physical database design, data sourcing and data transformation, data loading, SQL, end-user tools, database and SQL performance tuning.
- At least 6 years of recent IBM Data Stage development experience -– Version 9 & above required – require experience with Parallel engine
- extensive experience with EBCDIC data
- extensive experience with CFF stage
- 6+ years DataStage job level performance tuning experience
- Strong Unix shell scripting experience required - AWK experience preferred
- Oracle database experience (Must have 11G and above)
- DB2 Connect experience required
- Ability to analyze query plans, indexes, and locking behavior
- Ability to design automation processes to control data access, transformation and movements.
- Build detailed source to target maps
- Understanding of dimensional and normalized modeling concepts