Data Project Manager
1050 Techwood Drive NW Atlanta, GA 30318
The Project Manager is responsible for assisting the Ad Sales and Revenue/Decisions Systems Portfolio teams with various project management activities.
• Facilitate and document Project and Financial approval.
• Manage the team financials in Clarity and make allocation adjustments when needed in a timely manner.
• Run burndown reports and adjust dates accordingly.
• Help with budgeting and variance reporting to accommodate Finance requests.
• Establish, communicate and coordinate plans for large project Go Lives.
• Create project presentations, dashboards and documentation for project reporting and senior management.
• Help remove impediments to the ability of teams to deliver product goals and deliverables for specific projects.
• Communicate with other groups (i.e. QA, DBAs, Infrastructure) as needed to ensure successful implementation.
• Maintain open and constant communication, including current project status, amongst internal team, integrated teams, and management.
• Help the leadership team on an as needed basis with various needs across the portfolios.
• Ability to identify a project need and “ pitch in”
• Use effective communication and facilitation skills, risk analysis, organization skills, and attention to detail.
• Ability to context switch while working on multiple projects at a time.
• Manage and promote a positive working relationship with team members.
• At least 5 years project leadership/management experience with demonstrated success in delivering quality projects on time and at or under budget.
• Experience creating presentations and presenting to Senior Level Executives.
• Demonstrated success as a leader/mentor to teams and other project managers.
• Full software development life cycle experience and demonstrated success in developing and implementing contingency plans to ensure the success of projects.
• Experience with project management on an Agile Software Development Team.
• Experience with custom developed implementations.
• Participation in several software implementations through the complete project lifecycle.
• Ability to " think out of the box" and develop creative solutions. • Excellent written and oral communication skills. • Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to receive direction on multiple projects and from multiple managers.
• Ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment, with limited supervision.
• Ability to identify project gaps and offer to help fill those needs.
• Very detailed oriented and highly organized.
• College degree or equivalent experience.
• Energetic, shows passion and is vested in the project.
• Experience in digital media or cable communications industry.
• Scrum Master Certification