Data Pipeline Engineer
300 Interstate North Parkway SE Atlanta, GA 30339-2403
Responsible for design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of data, metrics, and analytics pipeline.
- Build positive and effective working relationship with the Product Team, Project Management and Development teams. The end result being to deliver solutions that meet the expectations of our Customers.
- Experience with Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse components including source data analysis, ETL, ODS, Data Lakes, Data Marts, Reporting, Dashboards, and Analytics.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability and a positive attitude.
- Architect and design analytic solutions that deliver business value.
- Implement software solutions according to design and business requirements on complex development efforts.
- Perform data profiling and analysis.
- Assist in creating documentation and training materials to familiarize other team members with the given system and help educate non-technical staff.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and manage change though the production environment.
- Experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Intellectual Curiosity: Exploring new territories and finding creative and unusual ways to solve problems.
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or Data Science or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
Core Skills and Abilities
- Implementation experience deploying and supporting AWS solutions.
- Development experience with: Python (PySpark), SQL (standard ANSI, as well as Presto nuances preferred)
- End-to-end experience with file based and relational data management solutions - including experience with data modeling and data reporting in both data management paradigms.
Desirable Skills and Abilities
- Experience optimizing code for performance.
- Experience with Segment.com Analytics.
- Experience in the media/broadcast/video industry.
- Able to work independently or in a team environment. Develop strong working relationships with internal customers and peer IT team members.
- Ability to learn new software and hardware systems quickly.