1177 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor New York, NY 10036 | Direct Hire
Looking for 2-3 years work experience
The role of data developer will lead our effort to build interfaces to optimally secure data and deploy predictive modeling solutions.
- Develop interfaces to ingest data from data vendors and
- Develop applications to deploy analytic solutions including calculation of predictive models. Interface with multiple existing production systems and rules engines.
- Develop graphical interfaces for operations and underwriting staff to manage and monitor data exchange and analytic processing.
- Research current approaches to application of predictive analytics and machine learning in production environments.
- Collaborate with IT systems management staff to migrate prototype solutions to production.
- Collaborate with internal partners in Data Office to leverage capabilities in big data technology.
- Participation in the implementation of big data pilots and analytics use cases in joint teams together with various business functions and IT, to generate measurable business benefits from data
- Some familiarity with web applications technology.
- Knowledgeable about data modeling, data access, and data warehousing techniques.
- Deep understanding of relational database technologies and database development techniques.
- Proficient in SQL queries (Oracle, MySQL or similar)
- Experience building ETL processes
- Experience with BI tools (Business Objects, Tableau, Power BI or similar)
- Knowledge of Hadoop and associated big data tools
- Ability to craft new technical solutions to problems
- Strong skills and experience in discovery of new data sources and