Data Analytics Business Consultant
1050 Techwood Drive NW Atlanta, GA 30318
STRATEGIC IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
• Define analytics data collection approaches and tagging specs for capture in Adobe Analytics, Ensighten, Nielsen, ComScore and other analytics systems.
• Maintain Solution Design Requirements (SDR) with detailed technical data specs for page views, video plays, and user experience elements.
• Use data governance frameworks to manage how data is collected and used across projects and season events.
• Partner with Research, Sales, and Marketing teams to analyze website reporting data, review seasonal trends, and make recommendations for enhanced data capturing.
• Partner with digital Product Managers to define how we measure visits and engagement during product requirement phases.
• Engage frequently with platform developers to lead technical deep dives, provide clarifications, and validate implementations.
• Lead problem triage, root cause analysis, and fix recommendations for critical operational issues.
• 3+ years of technical leadership in digital analytics, data strategy, and website data collection.
• Experience working with Adobe Analytics, Ensighten (or similar TMS) for data collection, tagging, and custom tracking.
• Experience working with third-party digital media measurement systems, including Nielsen and ComScore
• Experience working with responsive websites, HTML5 video players, and live streaming products.
• Knowledge on how popular browsers load web pages with server-side and client-side frameworks (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE).
• Experience working with live stream video analytics tracking, including HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), manifest formats, and SCTE markers.
• Use of Charles proxy, web browser debugging tools, and analytics plugins to validate analytics beacon calls.
• Ability to manage workload in a fast-paced environment.
• Great communication skills. Ability to collaborate across various business groups.
• Ability to present technical recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.