Duluth, GA | Scout
YOU ARE: A math whiz and data enthusiast. You enjoy taking data sets and digging in to tell a story that goes beyond numbers. A problem-solver; you look for ways to use analytics to find a solution. Proficient in data analysis and data management. You don’t just enjoy data, you’re proud of your ability to dissect it. As a Senior Data Analyst, you’ll provide solutions across all Services Business teams within NCR. You’ll use your keen understanding of big data and mathematical concepts to solve intricate business problems. Your knack for communicating complex ideas and model business processes to paint a picture that’s easy to understand, will be a strong asset for you. Like what you’re reading? Then learn more below…we want you to begin your next great adventure by joining our Advanced Data Enablement Team. YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
- Be a visionary. You will take customer requirements, translate those into data analysis, and explain your vision for a recommended solution.
- Be a data champion. You will communicate the business and technical benefits of analytics and visualizations to both business and technical audiences.
- Support others. You will guide business units through developing and implementing Tableau server dashboards as well as other analytical solutions.
- Contribute to a team. Your ability to work closely with the services analytics crew will enable everyone to efficiently implement solutions.
- Pull it all together. You will analyze data stored across many different sources and databases and derive impactful insights from it.
- Lead users through project phases. Using your strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, you’ll guide users through project test planning and user acceptance testing as well as any other phases driving to successful deployment.
- Perform data quality testing on large data sets. We’re counting on you to make sure data elements are correct and documented. Staying organized is critical.
- Participate in Agile Scrum process to work projects from inception through deployment.
- Wear a creative hat and innovate daily. You’ll use new approaches and inventive ideas around data and technology to tackle business problems.
- Build and foster relationships. Your outstanding interpersonal, communication and customer relationship skills will be your strongest tools. These will allow you to work effectively across the organization, interacting with individuals in roles from developers and operations personnel through senior management.
- Make a meaningful impact. Ready to change the world? You will be expected to apply data analysis to solve business problems that have real-world impact to customers.
- Curious. You ask a lot of questions because you are hungry for information that will lead to new perspectives.
- Customer-focused. You always work hard to find solutions that make a real impact for those around you, especially customers.
- An adventurer. You like to find ways to push yourself outside your comfort zone. New ideas, challenges and tasks excite you.
- A lifelong learner. You believe there is always more to learn, do and understand.
- A team-player. You look beyond your own personal gains to support the goals of the broader team and enjoy collaboration.
- Reliable. You are self-motivated and can work independently. You require minimal supervision and always get the job done.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in data analytics
- A basic understanding of data algorithms and data structures
- Experience in solutions that leverage distributed processing of large data sets.
- A high capacity for rapid learning
- A meticulous attention to detail
- A motivated, self-starter work ethic
- An understanding of database fundamentals and SQL Programming.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
Data Analyst Manager
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience •1-3 years of experience in data analytics •A basic understanding of data algorithms and data structures •Experience in solutions that leverage distributed processing of large data sets. •A high capacity for rapid learning •A meticulous attention to detail •A motivated, self-starter work ethic •An understanding of database fundamentals and SQL Programming. •Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
Note that this is located in Duluth now, but will move to Midtown (along with all of NCR in metro-Atl) in Q1 of 2018.
Please Note: All Third Party Agencies that are on Scout are on NCRs preferred supplier list.