Customer Service Representative
1225 Alma Rd #100 Richardson, TX 75081 | Contract
This is a customer service position in a fast-paced centralized environment, providing assistance to community associations throughout North America. This position will also be responsible to provide effective resolution to customer issues. Employees in this customer service role must provide courteous and practical understanding using information inquiry processes.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers incoming calls in a timely, professional and very courteous manner
- Exhibits professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflect positively on TownSq and is consistent with company policies and practices.
- Demonstrates excellent flexibility and effective communication skills in their interactions with others.
- Troubleshoots and answers questions from homeowners relating to community association information.
- Must apply common sense understanding all job-related tasks and interactions.
- Will follow routine protocols. Must be able to identify when routines do not apply in a specific situation.
- Ability to identify and escalate calls to next level for additional assistance as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task while taking incoming calls.
- Must demonstrate acceptable business writing skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- • Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, fax, phone systems, etc.).
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills. • Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish fluent).
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED Required
- Associates Degree Preferred
- 1 – 3 years of directly related or closely related experience