901 South Mopac Expressway Austin, TX 78746
Conversion Analyst III
The Conversion Analyst role will analyze and determine conversion/migration requirements and provide conversion specifications to programming to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful client delivery through a broader data center migration initiative. The Conversion Analyst will work with clients to gather information, work with IT Developers, SQA, Data Processing, and Client Service Managers towards fulfilling the clients’ requests. The Conversion Analyst is expected to work under general supervision with oversight provided by the Project Manager and/or Program Manager and provide guidance specific to solution building and problem solving.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Under general supervision, analyze and determine business requirements and provide detailed specifications to programming.
2. Provide consultation to the client before, during and after implementation, including the development of new procedures the changes may necessitate.
3. Interpret client’ s existing systems and workflows through and including the balancing of daily operations.
4. Provide training to the client before, during and after changes, including the correct use of the system and on-line assistance,
5. Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager/project for awareness and/or resolution.
6. Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines.
7. Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents
8. Performs other duties as required
• Education - BS in Computer Science, MIS, EE or related experience.
• Ability to learn the needs of the customer quickly and in line with the internal pace of the organization.
• Experience in banking and/or investment services preferred.
• Excellent command of Microsoft suite.
• Project Management experience
• Experience with Business Analysis and Technical Requirements gathering