2999 Circle 75 Parkway Atlanta, GA 30339 | Contract
Catalog Data Analysts
• Analyze vehicle application data provided by Suppliers by ensuring the validity and accuracy of data.
• Use their own discretion and independent judgment as it relates to Suppliers adhering to Data Standards.
• Responsible for rejection of Supplier data in cases where:
• Data does not adhere to Standards
• Data presents a liability
• Data presents a risk in lost sales
• Responsible for managing the relationship with Suppliers from a Catalog data perspective in order to protect the Supplier as well as (and down stream customers) from false or inaccurate data that could cause ill-will, liability issues, or potential lost sales.
• Creates Manufacturers Product Class Codes (MPCC or Part Type Descriptions) using information from the Supplier and/or using their own creative initiative based upon automotive taxonomy.
• Creates and validates product attributes and ensures that product attributes follow the Attribute Standards.
• Ensures that product attributes that are common between multiple Suppliers are the same.
• Provides analytics to the business management (, APG) on the following:
• Missing Coverage
• OE Data Management
• Sister Vehicle Coverage
• Responsible for coverage analysis between Premium and Value product lines to ensure n• sales are lost for due to missing application data in either product line.
• Ensures that duplicate and/or overpopulation of Suppliers application data does not occur which could result in an impact on sales for or it customers.
• Responsible for validating Supplier Interchange data and ensuring that new Interchange data is provided every 60 days.
• Responsible for the management of the Discrepancy Policy with Suppliers.
• Validates discrepancies received from Auto Parts Stores.
• Communicates discrepancies to appropriate Supplier.
• Manages response time from Supplier.
• Determines when a Supplier has fulfilled the response requirement of providing corrected application data.
• Determines fines to be levied as outlined in the Discrepancy Policies.
• Ensures that Suppliers follow the Paper Catalog Standards and has the responsibility of representing pursuant to a Supplier not following the Paper Catalog Standards.
• Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, and have the ability to learn working in the Catalog PIM (Product Information System).
• Must be willing to travel in the United States and Canada.
• Be willing to represent the company (, APG) in a professional and courteous manner in all dealings with Suppliers, Employees of, and Customers of .
• Willing to perform any and all tasks as directed by management.
• Minimum High School Education
• 2 years or more of College a plus.
• 2+ years work experience in the automotive sector (retail store, repair shop, manufacturing).
• 2+ years experience in automotive standards “ ACES” and “ PIES”
• Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and Access.
• Strong abilities in data exploration, data manipulation, and data visualization.
• Automotive enthusiasm a plus.
• Work is performed in a typical office environment.