Compliance Manager - PCI
400 Northridge Road Suite 1200 Atlanta, GA 30350 | Direct Hire
Our client is currently seeking a Compliance Manager to join the IT team. This position will be responsible to ensure the company is operating in full compliance of all PCI Regulations. In addition, this role will create internal controls and policies to ensure the safeguarding of all information technology processes.
- Serve as subject matter expert on compliance controls
- Design, enhance, and operate processes for PCI-DSS compliance activities throughout the year.
- Perform internal PCI-DSS assessment activities
- Leverage common security tools to institute, configure, and manage automated compliance monitoring
- Proactively identify compliance issues through ongoing compliance management testing and validation
- Request and review evidence provided for validation of compliance
- Partner with IT, Application, Infrastructure, and security to minimize payment card scope for existing systems and new capabilities or enhancements
- Interface directly with external PCI qualified security assessors during annual audits
- Participate in timely responses to regulatory exams and internal audits requests.
- Stay apprised of regulatory matters and developments through reading, research, and training through online webinars and conferences when appropriate.
- 5+ years of compliance, auditing / testing experience including experience developing and communicating test plans and results.
- Financial services experience strongly preferred; with emphasis on Information Technology and PCI DSS with a working knowledge of regulation requirements.
- Ability to learn new processes, systems and controls quickly, adding immediate value with, on occasion, limited training or resources.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to test using multiple techniques; including sample testing and data analysis.
- Ability to quickly develop and build new relationships.
- Bachelors' degree in business or a related major.
- Attention to detail and superior written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to simultaneously accomplish multiple tasks assignments and prioritize work as needed to meet business needs.
- Basic understanding of network fundamentals
- Current CISSP, ISA or QSA a plus