Client Tech Support Rep Lead IV
2900 Westside Pkwy Alpharetta, GA 30004 | Contract To Hire
- 5 years of experience working in a financial institution – billing and payments, ACH and Credit Card is a plus
- 5 years of experience working in a Support, Operations, Customer Service or related field
- Proven ability to lead team members and organize the assignment of issues to other team members and ensure SLAs are being met
- Strong Communication (both written, presentation and verbal) skills
- Proven use of a computer based ticketing system to create, track and/or resolve service requests related to non-routine client inquiries through phone or email contact.
- Able to work holidays, weekends, or extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Ability to quickly learn a new application and teach others
- Associate or Bachelor’ s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Ability to Research/Resolve client inquiries using existing company resources.
- Promote and maintain positive client relations.
- Provide general application support and troubleshooting for issues such as: application and configuration, file transfer, customer payment and reconciliation.
- Create and maintain Service Operations knowledgebase of solutions. Collaborate extensively with peers to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of the team and the information available to our clients.
- Assist knowledge transition from Development and Implementation teams on application-specific areas covering functional, technical, work process and environment.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user' s issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- Self-starter with sense of urgency
The following are a plus:
- Familiarity with batch job scheduling software such as CA Workload Automation
- Hands on experience in writing PowerShell Scripts
- Experience with SQL Server Database
- Well versed in .Net programming language
- Demonstrated experience with Monitoring tools and ability to use those tools to proactively make and recommend changes based on issues or trends prior to Clients’ experiencing issues.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and within an Agile methodology
NOTE: Travel Required to Wallingford Connecticut