CRM Solutions Architect
2 Concourse Pkwy Suite 800 Sandy Springs, GA 30328 | Direct Hire
Client is seeking Solutions Architect to develop a technology strategy to enhance the customer experience management business processes to enable a superior customer experience.
- Develop the architecture & supporting technology strategy for digital enablement across the organization, including CRM (SFDC) and cross-functional technologies that salesforce.com will integrate with.
- Partner with stakeholders to gain support of the strategy & vision.
- Define business domain strategy, governance, organization and key business processes of the organization
- Identify and address areas of improvement; develop solution architecture roadmaps with business process partners & strategy teams
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience developing and implementing applications
- 3-5+ years of experience working with CRM solutions (like salesforce.com)
- 3-5+ years of Enterprise Solutions Architecture experience
- Experience developing 3-5 year road maps of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state
- Experience influencing, evangelizing and driving alignment on strategy across matrixed organization
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Global enterprise SFDC implementation experience
- Information Security management experience