Business Systems Analyst - SAP FI/CO
1500 Riveredge Pkwy Suite 100 Atlanta, GA 30328 | Direct Hire
**additional details coming - reporting to Armelle Fery, Finance Business Systems Manager
Business Systems Analyst – SAP FI/CO
The “ Business Systems Analyst – SAP Finance & Controlling” position is responsible for coordinating the application of technology from a Systems and end-user (customer) perspective, participating in project management, providing business/technological expertise and information to IT Leadership and other business leaders within the Company.
The position is also responsible for production support, documentation and maintenance for specific modules in the company’ s suite of business applications. This position collaborates with business process owners to foster a positive IT customer relations environment.
- Analyze business and user needs, document the requirements, and translate into proper Systems requirement specifications.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems to meet the customer/users’ needs.
- Provide support for designated application systems. Augment and facilitate the design, development, documentation implementation of enhancements to existing business systems.
- Apply technical knowledge of all phases of Systems analysis, considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment, and consider the systems lifecycle including supportability, ongoing maintenance and support requirements. Technical solutions must satisfy current and future business needs (e.g. Company growth)
- Participate in project plans preparation, which includes definition, scope, identifying resources, tasks prioritization and schedule as well as conducting meetings with the user community to determine their requirements and consulting with the different functional areas to get their inputs.
- Maintain familiarity with the business plans of the departments serviced. Remain knowledgeable of information technology and Company business operations.
- Assist the users and IT management in setting priorities within their functional areas and work with Systems Leadership to communicate with senior management.
- Provide guidance in creating standards, testing procedures, version control, etc. Maintain a professional awareness of tools and techniques that might be used to improve the quality of service.
- 3+ years’ experience or demonstrated knowledge working on SAP on in the Finance (GL, AP, AR, AA) & Controlling (CCA, PCA, product costing, product cost controlling) modules and analytics reporting tools required.
- Experience in SAP New ledger, S/4 Hana, Simple Finance, Special Ledger, Project System, Investment management and material ledger is a plus.
- Experience with interface processes between SAP and external systems, such tax engine software (Sabrix or Vertex), banking is a plus.
- Experience with IFRS in SAP is a plus.
- Experience in both SAP (ECC or S/4 Hana) implementation and application support is desired. General experience should include business processes similar to those with the company, and production support on SAP.
- 2+ years project management experience
- 4-year college degree in general or a degree in IT-Related field required. Equivalent work experience considered.