Business Process Analyst
1030 North Colorado Street Gilbert, AZ 85233 | Contract
- Develop relationships with stakeholders in order to gain an understanding of business drivers and objectives.
- Lead analysis and design of existing and new business processes that span multiple areas of the organization.
- Document workflows, process requirements, and operational improvement plans.
- Utilize business metrics to facilitate process development.
- Help to define success metrics for each new system or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those metrics.
- Coordinate processes across operational departments to ensure that optimum operation results are achieved.
- Support training and change management efforts around technology and process.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience designing and leading improvement processes.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education.
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented with the ability to solve complex problems and make sound, strategic decisions.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, especially in representing their technical expertise to a diverse audience.
- Experience with logistics, vehicle logistics/ logistical constraints a plus.
- Experience in leading Lean operational projects is a plus.MBA.