925 North Point Parkway ste 350 Alpharetta, Georgia 30005 | Contract
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to be an active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle. This person will be required to work closely with a variety of internal and external business partners to ensure that all business requirements are met.
- Manage the process of defining scope and timing for future releases.
- Analyze business requirements (such as functional and technical requirements, information need and business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and prioritizing the requirements to gain understanding of the business needs.
- Develop use cases based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components.
- Develop process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components. Drive/ support process improvement exp.
- Develop logical data model based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components (such as Data Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Models).
- Design business transactions based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components.
- Develop testing, implementation, data conversion or application support strategies in order to establish directions and develop application.
- Support solution testing and implementation testing activities.
- Familiarity with RPA Solutions, UI Path, Automation anywhere, Blue Prism, blueprint,
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology.
- Ability to use a requirements documentation & management tool, such as Blueprint.
- Ability to facilitate large meetings with multiple business stakeholders, agencies, and service providers.
- 4-year degree required in Business or Computer Science, Masters Degree-Nice to have
- 5 + years of Program Management or Project Management experience in a technology oriented organization
- 3-5+ years of experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm
- Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle, mobile technologies, web technologies, mobile and web development processes
- Fluent in the MS Office Suite of applications