2900 Westside Pkwy Alpharetta, GA 30004 | Contract
About the Role:
The Senior Business Analyst – Workforce Management will be responsible for planning and analysis activities of the Workforce Management. You will assist in managing resource supply to meet demand for Project Management and Engineering resources executing projects on behalf of our clients.
Responsibilities will focus on matching available capacity with demand while taking into consideration required skills, workforce mix, allocations, portfolio risks and resource costs. You will work with the Project Management Office (PMO), Senior Leaders and Line Managers to balance workloads and address staffing needs as required to maintain optimal resource levels.
1. Lead analysis of actual and projected capacity, anticipate availability and proactively identify resource constraints in collaboration with Line Managers to minimize unassigned time while balancing the workload of all resources designated for build activities.
2. Create and maintain supply and demand models and associated reporting for optimized capacity planning and demand fulfillment in the system of record (CA Clarity PPM)
3. Proactively identify and address supply and demand gaps using forecasts, reports and models to optimize utilization and headcount
4. Engage with managers to recommend and approve staffing to satisfy demand requirements as well as Output Solution’ s goals for workforce mix, e.g., skill levels, onshore / offshore, contractor / FTE, etc.
5. Planning and designing of business processes and making recommendations or changes in order to improve and support process and strategies.
6. Provide written and verbal updates to senior management regarding Workforce Management
7. Provide input to the performance management process
8. Provide leadership, mentorship and training to the team
• Bachelor' s degree (advanced degree preferred)
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years of related work experience in any combination of Workforce Management, Professional Services or Portfolio Management
• Demonstrated proficiency in forecasting, planning and understanding of financial and operational impacts and proactive in identifying strategies to manage utilization
• Advanced knowledge of an established Resource Management Tool (Clarity/ Planview/Change Point)
• Exceptional MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’ s Degree in a business related field
• Experience with SharePoint and CA Clarity PPM preferred
• Capable of exercising extreme discretion, independent judgment, high organizational and problem-solving skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment with the ability to adapt to change and priorities as a trusted business partner
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and adapt to constantly changing priorities without direction or guidance
• Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence across all levels of business, often as a Change Agent
• Possess outstanding leadership, teamwork and interpersonal skills