Business Analyst III
2900 Westside Pkwy Alpharetta, GA 30004 | Contract
Business Analyst III
Contract role in Alpharetta, GA
The Senior Business Analyst will manage projects to deliver easy-to-understand reports and make recommendations to the business leaders that will help the organization grow and mature while meeting the established targets.
• Manage and create dashboards, templates and presentations that are needed by the FRMS Payments business.
• Manage overall cadence and calendar for reporting and dash boards. This includes holding others accountable for contributing and updating the reports.
• Perform effective analysis; understand the value of leadership buy-in and assist in decision making.
• Add strategic value as a consultative business partner.
• Create clear and concise Meeting Minutes, Status Reports and Executive Dashboard Summary for each project (weekly)
• Create all Project Schedules within Microsoft Project
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation working with internal resources and external customers.
• Defines scope and project objectives.
• Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, both internal and external.
• Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports.
• Documents new processes and procedures identified throughout the project and collaborates with training resource in order to produce training for impacted individuals and LOBs.
• Conducts internal and external project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
• Recommends and takes actions to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
• Creates and maintains a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.
• Coordinates with other project managers and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
• Prepares and conducts informal and formal presentations
• Displays strong understanding of the organization' s business strategies and apply knowledge to all project activities
• Builds relationships with all functional areas and manage stakeholder expectations
• Controls and tracks project performance, time allocations, cost, and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and conducting regular team status meetings.
• Coordinates with other line of business managers for integration and continued product advancement.
• Responds to occasional requests for additional off-hour work in the event of an emergency client incident or critical business need
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field required
Job Related Experience:
• 2-5 minimum years’ experience required in Project Management
• 1-3 minimum years’ experience required in Business Analytics, Implementations and/or Project Management preferred
• Proficient in all Microsoft Systems: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
• Excellent Verbal Communication and Written Skills
• Excellent analytical, documentation and research skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Strong Leadership, motivation, decision making, negotiation and coaching skills
• Possess effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task
• Communicate effectively within all levels of an organization
• Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Experience managing cross-functional projects
• Experience working in the Information Technology and/or Financial industry
• Operates independently with minimal guidance by management
• Pragmatic Marketing experience a plus
Travel Required: Percentage/frequency of travel
• Some light travel required.