Business Analyst - Portals & Marketing
5 Concourse Pkwy, Suite 2150 Atlanta, GA 30328 | Contract
BA – Portals & Marketing
- Work with IU/UX design forms to ensure designs confirm to marketing guidelines and usability goals
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Where necessary, develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes based on findings.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- College degree in the field of financial services, computer science, finance, or information systems and 2-5 years related insurance experience (ideal is familiarity with insurance portal landscape).
- Experience in portal / website development including user stories, wire-frames and UI/UX design
- Proven experience with business requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.