Build & Release Engineer
30000 Mill Creek Avenue Alpharetta, GA 30022
Location- Alpharetta, GA
Lead our clients solutions to support the transformation of their industry’ s growing digitalization environment. To support software projects, the candidate will script utilizing Groovy / Python, as well as, on global highly automated level utilize Jenkins, Git and Gerritt to improve and support improve SW/FW Continuous Delivery process. Responsibilities will increase over time. grow in time and if of interest, their global organization provides vast opportunities for career development. Shortly said, you certainly get the opportunity to utilize your strengths. Experience in scripting, coding and software building is required.
• Strong understanding of version control and build tools like Gerrit, Git, Jenkins.
• Strong technical skills include the ability to use programming languages like Groovy, Python.
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
• Strong understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery process.
• Basic analytical abilities to analyze the effectiveness of software releases and make improvements.
• Should also have effective communication and leadership skills to collaborate with colleagues, such as project management and development personnel, on the streamlined implementation of software programs.
• Support and adheres to Company' s core values.
• Performs other duties or responsibilities as assigned or required.
• Supports and adheres to Company' s Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy.
• Represents Company in a positive, professional manner when working with both internal and external customers.
• The individual should be self-motivated and result-oriented with a technical aptitude.
• Must have strong organization skills with attention to details.
• Must be a team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Takes initiative and accomplishes tasks with minimal supervision.
• Proactively can identify problems and recommend solutions – strong process improvement capabilities.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or a relevant Engineering field
• Require 4-6 years of relevant experience in Software Configuration Management with in depth knowledge of continuous delivery process and practices.
• In-depth understanding and experience with Linux, GIT, GERRIT, Jenkins and Visual Studio.
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills .
• Thorough knowledge of scripting language such as Groovy/Python.
• Solid understanding of CI/CD release pipelines, and different technologies to implement release pipelines.