3100 Windy Hill Road Atlanta, GA 30339 | Direct Hire
The Automation Engineer will analyze, design, develop, and support initiatives to build an enterprise automation framework utilizing CI/CD concepts across the entire SDLC (Dev, Test, Build, Deploy) while improving standards for Code Migration, Deployments, Configuration Management and Reporting.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Five or more years’ experience in software engineering.
- Experience Unix/Linux and Shell Scripting
- Experience with Automation languages like Python, Groovy, or Java
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience in large scale RDBMS environments. Oracle and Exadata experience a plus
- Ability to interact at a technical and non-technical level with Infrastructure, Network, Development, BA and QA teams.
- Experience working in Agile environments and cross-functional product teams.
- Experience with software versioning and revision control system like Subversion or Git
- Experience with JIRA and integrating JIRA to other systems
- Experience with Testing Automation Tools like Protractor, Cucumber, HP UFT, HP LoadRunner, Selenium, SoapUI
- Experience with automating legacy manual test suites
- Design and implementation of automation test suites
- Ability to coach, mentor and pair with other team members on best practices for test automation
- Support and improve tools for Continuous Integration and QA Automation testing
- Works with delivery leads in order to develop and implement CI/CD and QA Automation Framework
- Participates in all phases of the integration development lifecycle, including unit testing and ongoing support.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), including facilitation and team leadership skills
- Proven ability to provide strong problem solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
- Must be flexible, be able to change priorities quickly, and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Individual must be a self-starter and capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- Capable of learning new tools and technologies.
- Capable of working independently and in a team.