Associate Software Developer
3475 Piedmont Road Suite 450 atlanta, GA 30305 | Direct Hire
The Associate Software Developer will work closely with a team of software developers within an Agile Scrum environment to design, develop, maintain, and enhance market-leading web applications. They will be responsible for assisting with the design and development of software products and will be deeply involved in the full product lifecycle of applications and their supporting data architecture. This position will likely involve a good mix of front-end development and back-end development, so the candidate must be interested in assisting with both.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance web applications
- Work closely and effectively with product owners in an Agile environment to understand their needs.
- Work with Agile team to design, plan for, and estimate upcoming features
- Actively participate in peer code and design reviews
- Unit test own work with automation and work closely and efficiently with QA engineers to ensure full cycle application testing is completed.
Requirements / Experience:
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent industry experience)
- Strong foundational knowledge of full stack software development experience using the following technologies: C#, ASP.Net MVC Web API, Entity Framework, REST, Angular, SQL
- Strong foundational knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, common design patterns, industry best practices, and emerging technologies
- Ability to analyze, solve problems and work with the team to identify and fix the root cause of the problems.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills with ability to engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders. Clearly communicate status, road-blocks and concerns to the team on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with MS SQL Server and/or other relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with software version control (git is ideal)
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Other nice-to-have skills: MongoDB, Docker, NGINX, LINQ, git