Agile Project Manager
10 Glenlake Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30328
The Agile Project Manager, Marketing will be responsible for driving the execution behind marketing initiatives. This person will be responsible for engaging with a team of marketers leading customer-focused marketing campaigns, technology and processes centrally with global reach and scale. This person will have a deep understanding of agile methodologies to lead internal resources, 3rd party developers and partners to plan and execute campaigns, creating and curating content and championing the evolution of customer-centric marketing.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in a technical leadership position on Agile projects and be adept at interpreting customer-centric approaches to solving business problems.
- Understand and capture new demand requirements from a business/technical perspective using analytical skills and acumen to:
- Plan, identify risks and issues, scope level of effort and business benefit
- Clearly defining Agile project roles & responsibilities, escalation paths and ownership
- Oversee and ensure validation on the technical architecture/specifications
- Manage the day to day scrum process, including:
- Facilitation of daily scrum, planning and all associated meetings
- Forecast deliverables per iteration (evidence-based and reliable with sources)
- Arrange and facilitate daily stand up meetings
- Work with product and project owner(s) to manage the product backlogs and prepare for the next sprint
- Ensuring quality of the end deliverables
- Managing day-to-day team and personnel issues (onsite)
- Maintaining project costing metrics, comparing costs to proposed and taking necessary corrective actions
- Staging and executing User Acceptance of the end deliverable
- Establishing and executing the roll-out
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Retrospectively evaluate results and determine lessons learned to continuously improve
- Support and educate the product or project manager(s), especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the backlog
- Lead all special projects as assigned; manage all agencies, internal and external stakeholders, vendors and consultants participating in project concept, development and implementation; and track and proactively manage all issues related to project management.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Information Technology or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Agile certified and subject matter expert in Agile methodologies and successful Agile techniques such as writing technical specifications, user stories, continuous integration, Agile estimation, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience leading large, cross-functional technical Agile projects on time in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
- Extensive experience troubleshooting internal and externally developed code; Critical thinking, strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- A thorough understanding of software processes (development, configuration, testing, and deployment)
- Familiarity with Microsoft .NET Development technologies, specifically C#
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Knowledge integrating with CRM and Marketing Automation platforms
- Familiarity with payment processing industry processes, technologies and players
- Familiarity with GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Familiarity with Wrike, Jira and Rally
- PMP and/or PMI-ACP certifications are a plus