*Software QA Tester
Rancho Cordova, CA 95655 | Contract To Hire
- Design, develop and execute test procedures in an integrated testing environment.
- Create new test scenarios while making sure requirements are met.
- Understand integration points, and ensure test scenarios cover all platforms, transactions, and interfaces.
- Generate requirements for the testing environment, making sure final software product and deliverables are tested in the integrated environment.
- Perform system and data analysis and propose solution to customer issues.
- Generating test data as needed.
- Work with customers and other SMEs to understand concepts and operations in order to understand the testing and validation needs.
- Document defects/issues encountered, capturing steps to recreate, document outcome and provide information to the development team for solution
- Understand the need for control and repeatability and act accordingly making sure issues are properly documented, recreated, and demonstrated to insure fixes are addressing the defects encountered.
Minimum 5 years’ work experience in the following technologies:
- Must have automated testing experience
- Must have software testing experience
- Microsoft .NET technology using the following:
- Required: C#, .Net, Web Services, Oracle and SOAP
- Preferred: WCF, Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, JBOSS, HTTP, SOAP or XML
- Design, develop and execute test procedures in an integrated testing environment
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, scripting, and procedures.
- Experience in creating test plans, test case, documenting all phases, integrating all components, and understanding across platform dependencies.
- Experience in creating testing artifacts, understanding customer needs, and determining how to validate software features and functionality.
- Experience in documenting and performing performance related test cases
- Experience in researching issues related to interfaces, databases, review logs, and scripts to facilitate quick defect resolution.