Rancho Cordova, CA 95655 | Contract
The position is responsible for all the aspects of QA SDLC from requirements review to test cases development to production support
Essential Duties and Requirements:
- 2-3 years software test experience
- The ability to create, maintain manual test cases and implement Automated Test Plans
- Experience creating complete test cases, test plans, test data, and reporting status ensuring accurate coverage of requirements and business processes.
- Must have testing experience:
- API Testing – Functional Testing – Regression Testing
- Experience with Load and performance testing
- Must know front-end through backend knowledge of testing
- Experience in Regression the existing test cases with the different kind of operating systems
- Analyzing the requirements, creating and executing Test cases.
- Ability to create a Traceability Matrix to show the test coverage requirement vs. Test scripts.
- Have excellent problem solving skills and root causes analysis experience
- Must understand structure of SDLC (software)
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Requires technical expertise
- Must be adaptable working in fast paced environment and within client site
- Excellent communication – ability to articulate thoughts and use proper English
- Requires leadership skills – led projects
- Knowledge of Release Management
- Ability to analyze the system to understand the implementation or the issue investigation.
- Installation, platform, security, hardware interface, database, adhoc testing.
- Should write DB queries and experience in data validations, conversions.
- Experience with .NET and Java applications
- Nice to have any programming language knowledge (Java, .Net, VBA or VBScript).
Tools/software: SharePoint, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Performance Tools, Basic Unix, debugging (WIN SCP), fiddler, MS Suite and any coding or automation knowledge