Atlanta, GA | Contract To Hire
Summary: Mobile developer providing the technical capabilities required for the development of the enterprise s application and data architecture plans and the integration of corporate and business architectures. Design and develop innovative and effective system solutions for the most diverse business problems. Accomplish goals and objectives with a hands on approach.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or relevant field required
- 2-4 years experience required on mobile development
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one s time
- Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
- Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
- Strong knowledge of mobile development and architecture
- Hands on expertize for iOS and Andriod based mobile app development.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide understanding of the foundational Java/Android and Objective-C/iOS architectures that the mobile applications are built on.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Advise customer about the maintenance of software system
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures
- Inform customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance