Workday Business Analyst
atalnta, GA | Direct Hire
- Seeking a Workday business analyst to work on day-to-day activities in the areas of system analysis, trouble-shooting production issues around absence, time tracking and core HCM modules.
- The position will focus on areas of system analysis and troubleshooting production issues. Configuration and Workday analysis and troubleshooting background is required
- This position will work closely with members of the People Services business to write business requirements, configure system updates, analyze issues.
- Create and maintain system documentation, research, troubleshoot, audit and analyze data.
- Resolve tier-2 support cases as well as mentor team members.
- Create complex Workday reports.
- Mentor assist Tier 1 team with questions
- Work with cross-functional teams through the configuration,
Competencies, Skills and Attributes:
- Detail oriented. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert in the use of Workday
- Strong customer focus and service delivery
- Ability to manage both day to day operations and project work (i.e., development and implementation of new features while representing the needs of Workday’ s People Service team)
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities. Work effectively with continuous change and meet deadlines in a very fast paced environment.
- Excellent organization and follow through skills.
- Able to work with highly confidential material
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to translate technology impact into business terminology so business customers at all levels can understand.
- Relationship building and consulting skills, including development of effective relationships with senior business and IT leaders.
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of supporting the necessary business system application (Workday).
- Good knowledge of best practice business system implementation methodology.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment. Ability and willingness to be versatile and flexible to work on application system projects in support of different business areas at various times
- Must be results oriented
- Must be hands-on
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of management as well as individual contributors
- Advanced Excel skills required (vlookups)
- Workday Solid background
- Minimum 3 years of Workday requirements gathering, configuration and troubleshooting skills.
- 5 to 8 years of overall professional experience
- 3 to 5 years demonstrated knowledge and experience with Workday Time Tracking, Absence and Core HCM, Business Process configuration and Security administration and configuration.
- Advanced Workday Reporting skills and advanced Excel skills.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree in IT, Human Resources, Business Administration or related field