Atlanta, GA | Contract
As an HRIS Analyst you will be responsible for day to day support and system maintenance within Workday with a focus on HCM Data transactions. This individual serves as a functional point of contact for all employee Workday issues and respond to these issues through the our case management ticketing system. Document system processes and procedures and assist in guiding and training the end users across the organization.
- Production Tier 1 production support
- Responsible for researching Tier 1 type Workday HCM transaction questions received from the Workday Help Desk. Partner with People Services/HRIS team members to work through system issues.
- Process transactions in Workday in support end users
- Process improvement and providing solutions to process issues that occur
- Process or assist with processing hires, job changes, terminations, organizational structure changes, Assign location, supervisory, company, and cost center, and custom organizations to workers
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, or related field (Would you like a degree required?)
- Working knowledge of HR Systems (Workday preferably)
- Experience in supporting internal HR clients
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience providing tier 1 support to managers and employees
- Ability to work at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team structure