Atlanta, Georgia | Contract
Position Description: As a Web Developer, you will specialize in Front End & Back End web site development, with expertise in Drupal, PHP, HTML, JS, CSS, the DOM and all aspects of browser-rendered markup. Web Developers ensure pages are coded using industry standards and that new and best practices on the front end are employed carefully and skillfully. Knowledge of Mobile Web is desired.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of web development or other relevant programming experience
- Experience with PHP and SQL
- Must write efficient and scalable code, enterprise level experience is preferred
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Candidates must show an aptitude for detail, efficiency, and independence; display leadership skills, own responsibility, pursue sound solutions, and display resourcefulness towards accomplishing given tasks.