Atlanta, GA | Contract To Hire
- Web Developer is a contract position that will work in a collaborative environment with Designers and Project Managers to create online display advertising products and supporting tools.
- The Web Developer will be required to learn these systems and support the design team in building and troubleshooting the associated advertising products.
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of responsive and mobile design concepts.
- Pro-active with Strong time management skills
- HTML / CSS (3+ years) & Responsive web design experience
- Database set up/admin
- Subversion or similar code repository tool
- Linux command prompt
- Adobe Photoshop
- Rich media advertising
- PHP, jQuery, or EaselJS
- AJAX / XML / JSON.
- Adobe Animate
- Simple HTML5 game development
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience