Atlanta, GA | Contract
Enterprise Web Developer
- Participates in the design, specification, implementation, and maintenance of websites.
- Develops site-specific standards, policies and practices.
- Participates with customer in design reviews, technical briefings and needs assessment.
- Responsible for completing and providing leadership on small projects.
- Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on business matters.
- Requires working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, internet/web tools, and Adobe products.
- Requires working knowledge of commercial internet/web tools and protocols.
- Knowledge of website development and support.
- Proficient level of verbal and written communication skills (email to documenting to ppts).
- Multi-tasking multiple responsibilities.
- Prioritization skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- 5 years .Net experience with C# HTML with CSS Web services Database calls Dynamic web sites
- 3 years SQL server experience to include:
- Strong TSQL programming skills Writing stored procedures SSIS
- Integration services Data modeling