VP of Product Management
lindon, UT | Direct Hire
The position combines feedback from marketing, development, merchants, partners, and internal stakeholders to define the strategic vision, product lifecycle, and execution path for products in support of business activities. The Vice President of Product Management will be responsible for developing critical insight into our product development, engineering, and service platform objectives with the goal of delivering best-of-breed product strategies, requirements documentation, and execution roadmaps. The ideal candidate will have a wide range of experience in product management and the technical abilities required to work directly with development team members. Expertise in payment processing, e-commerce, and software development are required.
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• Demonstrated experience as a successful product manager for software products.
• Experience with agile development and episodic release cycles.
• Team player, with a history of thought leadership.
• Strong analytic background in the areas of payment processing, software development and web services.
• Demonstrated ability to collect requirements and synthesize a compelling product strategy.
• Great people management skills.
• Exceptional communicator.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience with demonstrated success in software product management.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in electronic payment processing.
• Effective leader and practitioner who is able to inspire people to create measureable results.
• Strong project planning skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and with dynamic deadlines.