VP, Health and Welfare Solutions
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
The Vice President, Health and Welfare Solutions will be responsible for growing the US market share through the development, advancement and closure of new and existing client opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have an existing network of contacts and relationships with brokers, advisors, and thought leaders in the Health and Welfare outsourcing sector, coupled with the proven abilities to identify, evaluate, and lead new business initiatives that advance the company’ s growth and profitability.
An experienced solutions sales executive, the Vice President, Health and Welfare Solutions will have the opportunity to work from a home office environment, with regular travel throughout the United States. This is a business development opportunity for an autonomous, self-motivated person with a measurable track record of generating new revenue in a B2B consulting environment.
The successful candidate will be expected to excel in the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with senior management to develop and maintain a pipeline consistent with company strategy;
- Establish relationships and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets;
- Ensure effective ongoing management of key established relationships, improving terms as needed, and maintaining accountability for the health of the partnership;
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales;
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of partners, strategic and product assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation;
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods;
- Pilot new initiatives and business agreements in markets, evaluate their impact on business and determine the most effective scope/approach for any follow-on rollout;
- Demonstrate strong leadership through robust execution of projects and initiatives.
Required core qualifications and skills:
- 10+ years of business development/consulting/solution architect/client executive or related new business development experience leading health and welfare outsourcing solution development activities;
- An established network of contacts and relationships with brokers and advisors in the Health and Welfare outsourcing sector, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Expertise in developing, analyzing, modeling business cases, understanding of legal agreements;
- A proven track record of effectively negotiating lucrative business agreements and developing business relationships that improve company performance;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex details simply;
- The ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organizational skills;
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements;
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity;
- Strategic thinker, with a can-do attitude and passion for new products and solutions;
- Commitment to conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.