atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
• Understanding our users
• Short-cycle design, prototyping, and scrum interaction
• Qualitative and Quantitative user research
• Communicating design through storyboards, prototypes, wireframes, and presentations
• Iterating – fast
• 5+ years’ experience executing interaction design as part of a multi-disciplinary product development team, including experience with Agile development practices.
• Ability to take on large end-to-end scenarios involving multiple teams and disciplines
• Ability to work closely with product leadership to translate business requirements into UX wireframe and digital interaction design concepts.
• Experience with UX product strategy
• Ability to deliver scenarios, navigational structures, sitemaps, user flows, storyboards, screen designs, interaction models, functional templates and prototypes. (Proficiency in low and high fidelity prototype design and development, with an understanding of when to use each.)
• Experience with basic user research methodologies like user studies, user interviews, cognitive walkthroughs, heuristic evaluations, focus groups, etc...
• Communicates and collaborates regularly with product owners, engineers, and other designers
• Seeks clarity regarding problem definition and success
• Collaborates with centralized Customer Experience design team to ensure that consistent UI/UX standards and best practices are applied
• Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
• A degree in design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, human factors, or a related concentration
• Experience with web and mobile consumer solutions
• Experience with consumer marketing and engagement solutions
• Professional experience in Cinema, Restaurants, or Hospitality.
Integrated into our shared values is commitment to diversity. Our client is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people.