Testing Coordinator- Healthcare
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Strategy & Planning 10%
- Act as subject matter expert and advocate for software testing best practices.
- Coordinate with Team Leads and Project Managers to identify testing requirements.
Execute on Plan 50%
- Facilitate the creation of test scripts, testing milestones and testing timelines for EMR implementation.
- Conduct integration test script reviews and walkthroughs with the appropriate stakeholders to ensure test coverage.
- Manage the test lab to ensure equipment and resources required for testing are available.
- Monitor reported defects and issues to ensure they are assigned to the correct resource for resolution.
- Monitor reported defects to ensure critical defects and issues are escalated to the appropriate stakeholder.
- Assist with execution of test scripts.
- Facilitate testing status calls discussing testing progress, issues, and risks.
- Collect testing metrics and report testing status to stakeholders.
- Monitor defect management including new defects, triage meetings and resolution of defects to assess application quality.
Administration of Testing Tools 10%
- Act as administrator for test management and defect management tools.
- Demonstrated experience with developing test strategies, writing test scripts/cases and completing test execution using a test management tool.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating test metrics and creating reports to assess application quality.
- Healthcare background and/or understanding of clinical workflows.
- Prefer experience testing an EMR conversion, prefer Cerner.
- Basic understanding of client/server and web technologies.
- Basic understanding of interface testing strategies i.e. HL7.
- Experience with any test management tool (ALM, qTest, QAComplete).
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Basic SQL query skills.
- Strong organization, coordination, planning, and communication skills.
- Process oriented and logical thinker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills