Technical Writer/Data Analyst
Atlanta, GA | Contract
Technical Writer/Data Analyst
Duration: 6 + months
Leads and manages technical documentation for end-to-end customer delivery and implementations. for installer customers’ needs as it relates to overall integration strategy working towards improving the installer customer experience and increasing installer customer loyalty (sales). Empowered to improve the installer customer experience at every stage.
Position Performance Measures:
• Easy to understand, visual integration instructions for customers, business and IT team members that ensure
Technical Writer Responsibilities:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong teamwork and customer support focus
• Ability to analyze, interpret, and simplify technical information, and clearly communicate this information to target audiences
• Create users documentation for a variety of materials, including How-To guides and manuals
• Experience creating Workflow diagrams
• Ability to acquire and contribute base-level subject matter expertise while working with various departmental subject matter experts for deeper understanding of desired content for accuracy. Ability to develop and deliver work flows, processes, charts, tables, and procedures to client specifications.
• Technical diagrams (server environments, relationship diagrams, workflows, etc.)
• Review all documents for completeness, identify exceptions, missing or problematic business logic and rules.
• Translates technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
• Knowledge of relational databases and query concepts
• Monitor changes in data to ensure data integrity
• Work closely with business, development, and testing teams
• Analyze disparate data sources and map to a common data structure
• Produce internal data mapping documentation
• Serve as primary resource for development and maintenance of internal data standards and documentation
• Strong understanding of data and gaps
• Identify primary keys for tracking data
• Ability to pull together relational data elements for reporting purposes
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of third party provider systems is a plus (Fleet Systems, Financial Systems-AP/AR)
• Ability to understand customers’ integration needs and requirements and assist sales teams to improve customers’ experience with seamless, “ easy to do business with”, step-by-step install of product and integration testing & support.
• Strong customer service and organizational skills
• Works well under pressure with good time management skills plus good work ethic
• Superior management skills to lead a team (both internal and external) in achieving desired goals
• IT background desired including B2B implementations, ITIL and change management methodologies
• Very strong communication skills to interact with multiple groups across organizations.
• 3-5 years technical writer and database management for customer solutions/task management.
• Pre-sales support, product & customer solutions experience
• BS/BA – Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Management (preferred)