Technical Support Specialist
Lees Summit, MO | Contract To Hire
The Technical Support Specialist will work directly with customers to resolve their application and product issues. This position requires self-initiative, ownership, excellent listening skills, and motivation to provide exceptional customer service from inception to resolution for each issue. Your technical and interpersonal skills are critical to the success of the customer’ s perception of value of Xtime’ s CRM and other products.
Troubleshooting at this level is not scripted.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will provide technical support to customers using telephone and email while ensuring the quality and reliability of the information provided. Occasionally, these issues will not only be technical in nature, but will also be politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer skill.
- As a Technical Support Specialist you will represent Xtime in customer communication via phone and email to assist customers in resolving technical issues
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences
- Exhibit personal responsibility, accountability, and teamwork
- Troubleshoot difficult problems with either the customer’ s configuration, our software, or other vendor integration points
- Provide one-on-one training to new and existing customers as needed while working on support tickets
- Identify / resolve issues that prevent users from utilizing our software
- Ensure proper follow-up, even when a problem has not been resolved, to ensure customer is kept apprised of issue status
- Maintain strong working knowledge of released products
- Must have excellent communication skills and an ability to write effectively and clearly
- Ability to work with customers to understand/resolve problems who may not have technical skills
- Ability to provide support using phone, email, web meetings, and/or remote desktop tools to solve customer issues
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and provide evidence of issues related to systems interaction and application behavior
- Associates Degree or Technical Certification required or commensurate work experience